EatFit Recipe Categories
Looking for the best Gluten-Free Recipes?
A gluten-free diet has gained popularity over the past two or three years, with gluten-free recipes and products are popping up all over the place. It's great to see people with IBS and gluten intolerances having easier access to new versions of their favorite foods, without having to suffer.
Our recipes have been carefully handpicked, written or adjusted to fit in with your dietary requirements or restrictions. Many are even FODMAP-friendly. From breads, to breakfasts to delicious baked goods- you're sure to find something you love.
Want to learn how to eat for IBS & gastrointestinal issues? Take an Eatfit Course.
We have various options to suit your needs. Our programmes are affordable and incorporate behavioral change techniques to help patients make changes more easily.
Here's a breakdown of our courses:
EatFit for Digestive Health
This programme provides all the tools needed for a healthier gut with an IBS Diet.
EatFit for IBS
- It is 1 session in a group.
- It will provide guidance on what to eat but also how to eat better.
- Topics covered include; balancing your meals, prebiotics, plant power, types of fibre and probiotics.
This programme uses an approach called “Eating For Intestinal Tolerance” and is based on the low FODMAP diet (which has been proven to be effective in reducing irritable bowel symptoms.
- It is 4 sessions, and a mix of group sessions and individual consultations to ensure a cost effective solution for patients without compromising on FODMAP education.
- The programme explains the diet, offering advice how to exclude FODMAP foods and supporting patients through the reintroduction stage.
- It includes meal plans, recipes, dietetic support for 16 weeks and up-to-date research based resources.