6 Facts about IBS
As we come to the end of IBS Awareness Month, we thought we would share some interesting facts about this common but little understood condition.
- Up to 1 in 5 people may have IBS
- There is no single test For IBS
- The exact cause of IBS is not known
- Treatments are available for IBS to help manage symptoms
- The Low FODMAP Diet may help
- IBS is a recognized disorder
Our key takeaway message is that you don’t need to suffer in silence with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. There are medical professionals that can help so get in touch with them.