These delicious gluten free products are available at major supermarkets
Rice, Marmite Yeast Extract, ( yeast extract, salt, vegetable extract, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid, Vitamin B12)
1659kJ (391kcals), Fat 2.5g, Carbohydrate 77.3g, (total sugar 0.8g), Protein 14.8g, Dietary Fibre 3.5g, Sodium mg.(Salt 2g)
Health and Nutrition Claims
Rich in Vitamin B
- Low calorie
- Rich in Vitamin B
- Easy transportable snack
- FODMAP friendly
A great lunch box option
Bonus! Easy 15 Minute Rice Cake Dip Recipe.
We pride ourselves on providing solutions for our clients suffering from intestinal issues – which is why we also offer a range of gluten-free and FODMAP recipes on our website.
Here’s a delicious lentil & pepper spread that will go great with savoury gluten free products like rice cakes, and is FODMAP-friendly.
- 1 teaspoon garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 tin rinsed and drained lentils
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place the garlic infused oil, pepper, carrot and herbs into a frying pan. Heat and cook the vegetables for a few minutes to soften them.
- Add the lentils, miso, vinegar and chopped parsley, and mix well.
- Soften and get to right consistency with extra olive oil as needed
- Season with salt and pepper
- If you prefer it smoother you can blend.
- Serve with rice cakes or with vegetable sticks
Read more about Marmite‘s products.