Gluten Free Biscuits available at in-store at Melissa’s.
Maize meal, rice & corn flours, butter, egg, sugar and orange zest
Gluten Free Biscuits Nutritional Facts
Health and Nutrition Claims
- Pleasant taste with a hint of orange
- Very grainy, sandy mouthfeel
- Lots of sandy bits left in the mouth
Can be used on low FODMAP Diet – small amount of butter is allowed
You could also make your own here.
Have questions? Want to learn to eat without painful bloating?
Get in touch
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us here.
Learn to Eatfit
We have various courses available to teach you how to eat well for your stomach and gut. Our group programmes are affordable and our programmes incorporate behavioral change techniques to help patients make changes seamlessly.
EatFit for Digestive Health
This is a one session group programme provides all the tools needed for a healthier, happier gut with an IBS Diet.
- This programme will provide guidance on what to eat but also how to eat better.
- Topics covered include; balancing your meals, plant power, types of fibre, prebiotics and probiotics.
- It can be run across a range of venues
EatFit for IBS
This 4 session programme uses an approach called “Eating For Intestinal Tolerance” and is based on the low FODMAP diet. This diet has been proven to be effective in reducing irritable bowel symptoms.
- It is a mix of group sessions and individual consultations to ensure a cost effective solution for patients without compromising on FODMAP education.
- The programme explains the diet, offering advice how to exclude FODMAP foods
- Offers support to patients through the reintroduction stage.
- It will includes meal plans, recipes, dietetic support for 16 weeks and up-to-date research based resources.
Visit Melissa’s for more information
Have questions or want to book? Get in touch with us.