Find A FODMAP Trained Dietitian Near You
Dietitians with EatFit training in the Low FODMAP Diet are based across South Africa, in particular Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Location: Western Cape
- Constantia – Erica Jankovich & Heather Harmsen, email@example.com Tel. 021 201 1125 www.ejdietitians.com
- Constantia – Nicole Edwards (paediatrics), firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 071 187 2351
- Durbanville – Claudine Ryan, email@example.com Tel. 071 683 1791 www.nutritiousliving.co.za
- Paarl – Helen Prozesky, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 084 500 6377
- Seapoint – Gabi Lasker, email@example.com Tel. 082 603 4689 www.gabilaskerdietician.com
- Somerset West – Claire De Koker, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 072 103 0560 www.ejdietitians.com
- Fourways – Debby Watkins, email@example.com Tel. 083 397 2422
- Linksfield – Melanie Sher, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 082 316 8598 www.melaniesherdietitian.com
- Midrand – Marenel Pansegrouw, email@example.com Tel. 072 456 8410
- Parktown Wits University Donald Gordon Hospital – Gayle Landau, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 082 461 8551
- Pretoria East – Vanessa Kotze, email@example.com Tel. 083 633 3573
- Hatfield/Loftus – Melissa Nel, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 655 2920
- Musgrave and Morningside – Julie Perks email@example.com Tel. 031 201 1789 or 083 243 0900 www.juliethedietitian.com
- Umdloti – Amanda Josephson firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 0842071644 www.nuchoice.co.za
Erica Jankovich – EatFit Training Director
RD(SA), BSc (Diet.), Dip Hosp.Diet(SA), Dipl. Adv. Diet. (UK)
Erica is responsible for training programme organisation and evaluation.
Erica is a state registered dietitian qualified in South Africa with experience both locally and in the UK. She has worked in clinical, hospital and corporate settings. She is passionate of the science of nutrition and the use of food to heal the gut.
Erica’s experience spans more than 20 years and ranges from the clinical hospital setting to the private consulting patient, to the corporate environment and finally to the world of media and writing. She ran a successful private practice from central London for many years working with some of London’s top gastrointestinal consultants. She has collaborated in a successful IBS cook book: Healthy eating for IBS. During her time in UK, Erica became involved in various associations and projects linked with her interest in Nutrition and Gastrointestinal Diseases and her commitment to dietetics.
She has completed further study in advanced dietetics (BDA), she has trained at Kings College London, UK (Low FODMAP Diet) and has been involved in clinical research and writing in the field of gastrointestinal nutrition.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us.