Find A FODMAP Dietitian Near You
EatFit IBS programmes are delivered by dietitians with training in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the low FODMAP diet. They are based across South Africa, in particular Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Location: Western Cape
- Bellville – Claudine Ryan, email@example.com Tel. 071 683 1791
- Constantia – Erica Jankovich & Heather Harmsen, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 021 201 1125
- Paarl – Helen Prozesky, email@example.com Tel. 084 500 6377
- Seapoint – Gabi Lasker, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 082 603 4689
- Somerset West – Claire De Koker, email@example.com Tel. 072 103 0560
- Centurion – Slava De Gouveia, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 298 9895
- Fourways – Debby Watkins, email@example.com Tel. 083 397 2422
- Linksfield – Melanie Sher, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 082 316 8598
- Midrand – Marenel Pansegrouw, email@example.com Tel. 072 456 8410
- Norwood – Wendy Goldstein, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 378 0307
- Parktown Wits University Donald Gordon Hospital – Gayle Landau, email@example.com Tel. 082 461 8551
- Randburg, West Rand – Lynne van Zyl, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 082 325 1753
- Sandton – Nicole Edwards (paediatrics), email@example.com Tel. 071 187 2351
- Sunninghill – Christine Rice Peters, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 084 471 8360
- Pretoria East – Vanessa Kotze, email@example.com
- Woodhill/Monument Park – Melissa Nel, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 655 2920
EatFit Head Office
Sasha Watkins – EatFit Programme Director
RD(UK), BSc(Hons), MA (Cantab), MSc (Allergy)
Sasha is a founder of EatFit and is responsible for programme development and evaluation. Sasha previously worked in the UK as a dietitian and has a wide range of experience developing and executing group programmes for the National Health Service. She has created group programmes for both adults and children focused on healthy eating, weight loss and improving gastrointestinal health.
Sasha graduated from Kings College, London with a First in BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics. She has co-authored papers on the management of irritable bowel syndrome. Sasha is a UK FODMAP Trained Dietitian & has successfully undertaken the 2011 Kings College, London Low FODMAP Professional Course. She is currently studying towards a Masters in Allergy in conjunction with the University of Southampton and University of Cape Town. Prior to training as a dietitian, Sasha studied psychology at University of Cambridge and worked for 6 years in food marketing. Sasha is also an avid health writer and speaker at international conferences. She was also recently awarded the British Dietetic Roll of Honour (2015).
Want to know more? Get in touch with us.