Find A FODMAP Dietitian Near You
EatFit IBS programmes are delivered by dietitians with training in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the low FODMAP diet. They are based across South Africa, in particular Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Location: Western Cape
- Bellville – Claudine Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 071 683 1791 www.nutritiousliving.co.za
- Constantia – Erica Jankovich & Heather Harmsen, email@example.com Tel. 021 201 1125 www.ejdietitians.com
- Paarl – Helen Prozesky, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 084 500 6377
- Seapoint – Gabi Lasker, email@example.com Tel. 082 603 4689 www.gabilaskerdietician.com
- Somerset West – Claire De Koker, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 072 103 0560 www.ejdietitians.com
- Fourways – Debby Watkins, email@example.com Tel. 083 397 2422
- Linksfield – Melanie Sher, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 082 316 8598 www.melaniesherdietitian.com
- Midrand – Marenel Pansegrouw, email@example.com Tel. 072 456 8410
- Norwood – Wendy Goldstein, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 378 0307
- Parktown Wits University Donald Gordon Hospital – Gayle Landau, email@example.com Tel. 082 461 8551
- Randburg, West Rand – Lynne van Zyl, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 082 325 1753
- Sandton – Nicole Edwards (paediatrics), email@example.com Tel. 071 187 2351
- Sunninghill – Christine Rice Peters, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 084 471 8360
- Centurion – Slava De Gouveia, email@example.com Tel. 083 298 9895 tailorednutrition.co.za
- Pretoria East – Vanessa Kotze, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 633 3573
- Woodhill/Monument Park – Melissa Nel, email@example.com Tel. 083 655 2920
- Ballito/Umdloti – Amanda Pieterse firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 0726379392 www.nuchoice.co.za
- Musgrave and Morningside – Julie Perks email@example.com Tel. 031 201 1789 or 083 243 0900 www.juliethedietitian.com
- Kloof – Karen Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083 494 2898 www.karenbishop.co.za
Sasha Watkins – EatFit Programme Director
RD(UK), BSc(Hons), MA (Cantab), MSc (Allergy)
Sasha is a founder of EatFit and is responsible for programme development and evaluation. Sasha previously worked in the UK as a dietitian and has a wide range of experience developing and executing group programmes for the National Health Service. She has created group programmes for both adults and children focused on healthy eating, weight loss and improving gastrointestinal health.
Sasha graduated from Kings College, London with a First in BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics. She has co-authored papers on the management of irritable bowel syndrome. Sasha is a UK FODMAP Trained Dietitian & has successfully undertaken the 2011 Kings College, London Low FODMAP Professional Course. She is currently studying towards a Masters in Allergy in conjunction with the University of Southampton and University of Cape Town. Prior to training as a dietitian, Sasha studied psychology at University of Cambridge and worked for 6 years in food marketing. Sasha is also an avid health writer and speaker at international conferences. She was also recently awarded the British Dietetic Roll of Honour (2015).
Want to know more? Get in touch with us.