Quick, easy, tasty and very filling fodmap bread, also good toasted for a number of days afterwards.
1 medium loaf
FODMAP Bread Ingredients:
- 500g rolled oats
- 2tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 500ml Buttermik (replace with plain lactose free yoghurt if lactose intolerant)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place in greased loaf tin pressing the mixture down slightly in the tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius until golden brown on top and cooked through when tested with a knife.
- Allow to cool in the tin before turning it out.
Read more about FODMAP-friendly foods.