Gluten Free Crunchies are an old favourite made FODMAP friendly just for you
Bake at 160C for 20-30minutes
Makes approximately 20 squares
Gluten Free Crunchies Ingredients:
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- handful dried cranberries
- handful of sunflower seeds
- 250g Butter melted
- 1 ½ Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter and and the syrup together.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Add the butter mixture to the dried ingredients and combine well.
- Squash and flatten with the back of a spoon into a 20 x 30cm greased baking tray
- Bake at 160 C for 20-30minutes until golden brown
- Cut into squares when still warm