FODMAP Guacamole Recipe
Avocado may be on the ‘eat with caution’ list but guacamole is a great easy to make snack or an accompaniment to a meal if you keep an eye on how much you are eating.
8-10 people as a dip
Guacamole Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 chilli
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 10 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 limes , juice from
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season li>
- Wash, deseed 1 chilli, then chop it on a cutting board.
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh onto the board.
- Start chopping the avocado up and add the coriander and tomatoes.
- Add the tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of lime juice and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper (and more lime juice if needed) to taste.
- Serve with FODMAP friendly crackers.
Want to know more about eating right for IBS? Take a look.