Scrumptious FODMAP Biscuits
Makes 12 muffins
FODMAP Biscuits Ingredients:
- 30g unsalted butter, soft
- 280g smooth peanut butter
- 55g light brown sugar
- 2 Tblsp. castor sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 35g sesame seeds
- 85g white rice flour
- 110g cornflour
- 45g potato flour
- 1/2tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- Grease 2 baking sheets and preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Place the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and castor sugar together in a bowl. Beat until creamy
- Add vanilla essence, eggs and sesame seeds, beat well.
- Sift the rice flour, cornflour , potato flour, xantham gum and bicarb. twice.
- Add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Shape dough into small balls and place on greased baking sheets, flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on sheets then on a wire rack.
Want to know more about a low FODMAP diet? Read here.