Delicious and moreish Gluten Free Banana Bread and FODMAP friendly.
1 medium loaf
Gluten Free Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 60g butter, softened
- 90g caster sugar
- 95g all purpose Gluten free self raising flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp xantham gum
- 3 tbsp lactose free milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 40g dark chocolate grated
- Grease a loaf tin and turn the oven to 160C to preheat
- Combine the milk with the vinegar and set aside to curdle
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add the egg.
- In a separate bowl, sift and mix all the dry ingredients together (flour, xantham gum, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder).
- Start adding the flour mixture and banana slowly and mixing well after each addition.
- Continue until all banana and flour mixture are combined.
- Add the milk and vinegar mixture.
- Add the grated chocolate
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf or cake tin and bake for 40- 50 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then continue cooling on a wire rack.
Want to know more about FODMAP eating? Read here.