A Quick High Energy Snack
Makes 18 – 24 cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup dried chopped cranberrires
- 2 Tblsp shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius
- Blend the peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract together.
- Add the eggs and beat well
- Mix in the oats and bicarb.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts and cranberries.
- Form into balls and place on greaseproof paper on a baking tray
- Lightly squash each ball with a fork
- Bake until the edges are light brown, about 10 minutes